<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lately...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lately...

 photo 80_zpsda16a83f.jpg

 photo 81_zps03aea5b1.jpg

 photo 82_zps27554c25.jpg

 photo 83_zpsf31b9c48.jpg
1 - Trying out a new lipstick L'Oreal mulberry..loving it so far

2 - Half Moon nails(not my best attempt)

3 - Morning poetry with sleepy eyes, click on the Instagram image to read the poem if your curious!

4 - Off to swing dancing in my shapes dress

5 - Sundays at my Grandmothers means jewellery show and tell, her 1940's buckles are incredible.

6 - Today's afternoon snack, blueberry muffin and fruit!

7 - Goodies off to a lovely friend and afternoon coffee

8 - Swing dancing at the Beligian Beer Cafe (my happy place)

Follow me at @allyvintage
Xx

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Porcelina said...

The buckles caught my eye immediately - how absolutely thrilling to see such a wonderful selection all together from the same era. P x

April 2, 2014 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your shapes dress, where can I find one or make one with a pattern?

April 20, 2014 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home