<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Stop Staring: Dress Coat

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stop Staring: Dress Coat





So i have a list, a list of pieces that i am always on the hunt for when i shop online or in a vintage boutique, (this list is in my mind of course) but i would say at around number three is the perfect princess coat (preferably with a 40's cut), My pet hate when Winter rolls around is that my skirts are long...and i mean long, and wearing a coat that comes mid-thigh on a long skirt/dress drives my 'inner-fashionista' crazy...i cant stand it! Princess coats have the length, the cinched waist and the perfect flare to squash your full skirts under so if you ladies havent sourced one yet, get to it! Or better yet Stop Staring have a few designs to choose from too, I originally had my eye on this beauty for some time and i actually did end up with a very similar design, just with a little added sass! can i just yell out "this coat is so damn delicious" satin lining on the inside so you slip into it like your rolling into a presidential suite bed in vegas and faux fur collar to just roll your face in when the wind hits your cheeks! Its a beauty.

With this little three part post i am doing for Stop Staring, i dont want to appear biased and simply giving grand reviews just because they were so kindly sent to me, i also dont want to hide the fact that i am so incredibly lucky to on occasion have a brand i so dearly love want to send them to me in the first place, i want to assure you that i dont accept offers to review clothing or advertise a small business that i dont believe in and truly do/would wear their clothing myself...so there you have it ladies (end of disclaimer).

(Wearing: Stop Staring, Op Shopped Shoes, Vintage Purse & 1940's Gloves)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Such a stunning coat - suits you perfectly. Alas none of these brands make things for those of us who barely grace 5ft, so on me that would be a hideous near-ankle length :(

July 15, 2014 at 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Nora said...

Good policy on advertising there - I do the same thing :) And gosh I do not blame you for promoting Stop Staring. Not only their dresses look amazing, this coat is truly fantastic. Could've fooled me and told me it's genuine vintage instead!

July 16, 2014 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

the green dress from your last post i tried on probably 70 times ... and your new coat looks really adorable on you!
stop staring is sadly totally out of my price range ...

July 16, 2014 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger The Midnight Glamour Blog said...

Beautiful shoes. I love red and purple mix.

July 16, 2014 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Ivy said...

This coat is so pretty. The background is great and the heels too! Looking gorgeous!

Ivy

July 17, 2014 at 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Berserkrgangr said...

Your the best

December 26, 2023 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home